Monday, July 28, 2008

Nas... Already Talks About Next Three Albums

I know we've all heard by now Nas' dream albums... one would be produced entirely by DJ Premier and the other would be entirely produced by Dr. Dre. Now I can see the DJ Premier album possibly coming together way before I can see the Dre album... I mean, when was the last time Dre produced an entire album? ...go ahead, take your time. Back in like 2001 right? ...his album, right? lol... it's '08 and it's not for sure that DETOX is going to even drop this year, though he said it would, but c'mon... it's Dre. So for Dre to produce an entire Nas album, though sounds amazing, also sounds very unlikely. I'd actually prefer a whole Nas & Premo album over a Nas & Dre album, personally.

But also, did you know Nas said he'd like to do a whole album with his wifey Kelis? (speaking of her, I miss the big wild haired lady that was omg hawt back in her Star Trak days.) Damn Nas, your album just came out... this niggas just talking it seems like, creating publicity, like, damn, chill with all the dream albums before niggas get their hopes up and believe you. I say... focus on what is at hand, THE NIGGER ALBUM (fuck an untitled).

No comments: