Thursday, July 24, 2008

I AM THE TETRIS KING!! ...no, seriously

So, I'm guessing nobody is able to beat me... but me! Yerp, looks like I can't be stopped. Okay, at first when I showed you guys my top, I was like, wow, I'm pretty much the shit at this. Here's a recap of my first highest score:

Now that is definitely crazy. I was spazzing when I pulled that off. But then, I kept going for it... I kept playing. I mean, I aint gonna front, I'm pretty addicted to this shit. So like I was saying... I kept at it. Then... this happened:

WHOAAAAA!! Nasty, ey? I was like, welp, I'ma hold on to this one, because I don't think I'll ever beat 75,000. But I mean, like I said, I'm addicted... so I kept playing anyway. This game is so fun. I wish I had my super NES (damnit Turk) and my Tetris Attack cartridge. I am a total beast at that game! Okay, tangent, but anyway, I was like, let me just keep playing it because I'm so addicted. And then a few minutes ago, this happened:
moment of silence.
.
.
.
Okay, so I'm at a loss of words, I'm hella excited right now. So if you wanna take on the challenge of eating me in Tetris, be my guest. Click HERE!


No comments: