Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cold War Kids New Album + Tour

If you haven't heard of the Cold War Kids... shame on you. If you have heard of the Cold War Kids, but never made the effort to check out how amazing they are... cut your ears off and feed them to Ninja Ming (R.I.P.). The Cold War Kids are super duper dope and they have a new album coming out entitled LOYALTY TO LOYALTY on Sept. 23 on DOWNTOWN RECORDS (home to Kid Sister, Gnarls Barkley, JUSTICE, Spank Rock, and many more... easily one of my favorite labels ((SIGN ME!))). They also going to tour in the near near future to promote the new album, so hopefully they'll be in the city I'm in when they start (knowing me, who knows where I'll be in the next coming months.) Check out the song I provided + you'll see why it's a big deal.

No comments: