Friday, July 25, 2008

MGMT - Electric Feel

Okay, first + foremost, I'd like to tell you that I've been a fan of MGMT, before Kanye West decided to place it on his blog like almost a year after the single dropped. Secondly, these guys are so amazing to me that I literally left Lupe Fiasco's show to see them play (lupe is one of my greatest of all time). They were both playing at Emo's in Austin (Austin I miss you so much!) and I actually went to see Lupe more but towards the end I ended up watching MGMT play. It was so personal and up close... these fuckin' guys are dope. Anywho, the surreal, enchanted, "take you away" melody plays perfectly with the supr wet and gentle vocals... and the hook is so money it doesn't even know it (SWINGERS!). ENJOY , my lovely readers.

PS: I just downloaded seasons 1 & 2 of Eric & Tim's Awesome Show... my brain is so confused and fucked at the same time. lmao.



No comments: