Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cute Cat Video

I'm not a freakazoid, first + foremost. I can see some of y'all like, "it's cool he talks about streetwear, and music, and hawt boobs+ass, and video games, and all that but... I dunno, the whole cute animal videos creep me out." Let me tell you why I love cats so much:

When I was young, between the ages of 1-14 and my mom+pop were still together, my dad pretty much taught me to hate cats. I didn't know why, but he did, so I did. I was under the impression they were evil little fucks that didn't care about anyone but themselves.... bitchy, mean, crazy... all that. So after my parents got a divorce and my dad moved to these apartments a few minutes away, he got a couple cats. I was like, what the hell man, get these evil shits out of here. So this was around the ages of 15-18. I was like, hm, okay, sine he gave it a shot, I'll see what's going on. My dad used to put firecrackers up cats assholes and light them, that's how much he hated them when he was young runnin' around Hawaii. He's a big dog lover, but because of the apartments charging up the ass and him living on the third floor, that could be difficult. Well, the cats worked out fine... and I got to realizing that just because someone you're close to doesn't approve of something, doesn't mean you have to as well. I got to see that cats are cool as hell... and I want some. But because of my recent and current living conditions I've yet to get a cat of my own. I'm almost 22 now, and still catless... so I watch home videos and they make me smile, as I think of the day when I can own a couple cats of my own.

...and there you have it. Now shut up + enjoy.

No comments: