Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Movie Trailer: SEX DRIVE

Click Picture For Link

...story of my life, unfortunately. It looks like one of those won't make shit in the theater movies, but it'll be a good watch when you're bored with nothing else to do... and there's nothing else to watch. You know, one of those "ehh" movies that are going to have their funny parts scattered, but overall its a forgettable, semi/very-cheesy movie, but it'll be alright to watch on certain occasions when you're like, 'Hmm... instead of pacing back and forth in the house, I should sit and watch something (yeah, rent-worthy only), oh, I know, Sex Drive! ...it'll be dumb, but it'll pass a couple hours for me while I wait for something else to happen later on in the day."

...sorry, just had a Peter Griffin rant.

No comments: