Tuesday, July 29, 2008

KELIS... then + now

I Hate... You... So Much Right Now!! When that Kelis came out I was in love. I was like, wow, this ebony god is so hawt, and ecclectic, and unique, and all that jazz. Oooo yes, and do you remember that one song, "Get Along With You"? ...wow! I was in love with that song (NEPTUNES > Your Favorites). As I take this trip down memory lane... let's get visual... visual.
*Let's out a refreshing: AHHHH!!*

OMG, right? Yeah, I know, amazing. I have a very slim list of celebrity babes that I keep dear to my heart... like, it's a list of like, 20... Rosario Dawson, Gwen Stefani, Jessica, Rachel Bilson, Jessica Biel, yadda yadda... well, Kelis was definitely on that... but... erm...

And now these days...
*Let's out a dissappointed: Ooooh*

Yeah, wow, damn you Nas. DAMN... YOU. You will be missed Kelis, but never forgotten! And until you bring back the Kelis I love, I'm not eating. lol

BONUS FOOTAGE!
...oh ...mei ...effang ...jankz
...where'd I put that lotion bottle?...
MWAHAHAHA. goddamn.