Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Radar Raiders: KRYSIS PT. III





  • Do you have any current projects or projects coming up in the near future?
Yezzir! Right now, I currently have my 1st ever album out...called "STAND WIT ME"..completely produced,recorded and mixed by my brother Kemo and also songs are written and recorded by yours truly! It's a very well rounded album...I release in August 2007. It's available on iTUNES, cdbaby.com, musicishere.com,cdconnection.com and a few other websites. Just google us at "L1 RECORDS" or "Krysis of L1 RECORDS" and you'll find all of the sites that the cd is available to purchase at. You can also check my myspace page at www.myspace.com/krysisL1records.

I actually do have some projects comin out. I'm currently on an album with my boy named Vocab. We have a group called "Impakt" and we're planning to call the title of the album "MOMENT OF IMPAKT".It's gonna be produced entirely by my boys Red.October and KuoteOble... they made sum INCREDIBLE beats for this project!! I can't wait for everybody to hear it! I don't want to give a set release date because we're still in the process of recording at the moment. This is gonna be a deep album, and it's also gonna have sum cuts for the ladies, a lil party joint or 2 and of course it's gon have dem lyrical joints in it too.After that, I want to drop some mixtapes to prep the release to the follow up album to "STAND WIT ME"...That's gonna be another project produced completely by Kemo, and will feature some new L1 artists.

  • What label do you feel would best suit your personality and style?
A while back, I would have named a huge amount of labels that I would love to be on.But the more i've studied the game in the past few years, I would have to say it's best to build up your own label and not move on a label that's owned by someone else.On the label of every artist I like, they'll have at least 1 more dope artist on their label. But that other artist seems to get overshadowed by the main artist and not giving the respect he deserves because the main artist is the one that's mostly in the "spotlight". I think me and Kemo could really build a strong fanbase and build artists around us and become a successful label ourselves.

  • Anybody you'd like to shout out or send than yous to?
Hell yeah,I wanna send a shout out!! (lol) Shouts out first to you Ocky, for giving me this opportunity to voice my opinions and experiences that I have in this interview. I appreciate it bruh. You put together some great questions, u can tell by how long my answers were yo! lol. On the real bruh, thank you fam'. Also, I'd like to send a shout to all my friends and family. Thank you for all the love and support, I appreciate each and every one of you. Shout outs to the underground artists that I know out here...Vocabolous, Mattmatical, P16,Lotus Tribe,Mr. King, Lucky Brown and the whole Duce Dime Entertainment. I enjoy all the shows we did and the conversations we have. And shouts out to Kemo out in Nashville, and all my people out in Tennessee...Gutta,Piwa,Danai, Carp,Info, Eaz-y,Xcel, Mynd Ryte and Lil Amp!! I'll be there in Tennessee real soon! And shout outs to all the people out there that love real music and are in favor of living a positive life and motivating the people around us! I love all of yall!

  • So where can those interested in your work contact you?
If u need to holla @ ya boy...u can contact me on my MYSPACE PAGE or u can email me at Impakt19@aol.com. Yo Ocky, thanx again 4 the interview bruh...u know I'ma be linkin back up wit u soon man! Keep grindin and do it big bruh! Peace out yall!



special edition part IIII tomorrow!! Make sure you check it out folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dope shit my dude...I love what u doin with this segment....Shout out to krysis, u can see the passion he has for his music man....LETS GET IT!!!!!!