Saturday, August 9, 2008

R.I.P. BERNIE MAC

When I heard he was in "very, VERY critical condition" I thought to myself, damn, that can't be good. Then I heard he was stable a few days after, but I was like, hm, how do you go from very very critical to stable in a couple days, especially when its Pneumonia brought on my Sarcoidosis... so that concerned me, and then I get a text this morning from a friend that Bernie Mac didn't make it through. R.I.P. to one of comedies next generation legends.

From House Part 3 to Friday to the Kings of Comedy to Transformers... to the many comedic performances he shined in, his legacy will always remain. He was one of the few comedians you'll see in a movie and not know he'd be there, but when he was he would catch our attention... he always knew how to make us laugh.

R.I.P
Bernie Mac
1979-2008


...damn.

No comments: