Monday, August 25, 2008

NELLY'S STILL CATCHING WRECK FOR TIP DRILL?


I didn't even know people were still on this shit... like, really? Tip Drill? I was still in high school when that shit came out. Stripper bitches were being taped in their natural habitat... it was probably a work day, this is what some females do... they show their stanks and goodies to a bunch of hounddogs and make their money. Their own choice. "I can't work at HEB & Burger King for nothing, so let me show my asscheeks and chesticles, make my cash" ...and it is what it is. when Nelly and his people went up there these females got some cake off it, they aint complaining for shit... so why are you?! Nelly didn't drive these females to pole shimmy, and he aint makin' nobody do it. If anything, he was paying respect to an already evil and lucrative business. Leave him alone, do something about it or stitch ya moouff beeeeitch.

No comments: