Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red.October aka Ocky GoodSounds! Hollywood Advance

Red.October, me, author of The Daily Nanoo, has a new album entitled THE DAY I ATE HOLLYWOOD, that will be releasing FEB. of next year. Before that, I'll be putting out THE MORK CHRONICLES v.1 in DEC. and before thaaaat... THE DAY I ATE HOLLYWOOD ADVANCE COPY is already out now. Go ahead and snag a free copy from the link provided below and spread the word. Let me know what you think. It's just a little teaser... Shouts to my dude 2.0 for the amazing artwork he always provides, shout to Chris Biles for the DAILY NANOO banner, special shout to my dude BJ Hamlin who's working on the mastering of THE DAY I ATE HOLLYWOOD, and shouts to all the producers that have no problem throwing me bangers... KuoteOble, DJ Turk, Trackbangaz, Amallgam, and myself. Who else do I need? That's an all star team. Hope you enjoy the ADVANCE copy!

No comments: